Dijerit-pekik takde yang dengar... Lalu kupetik huruf, kususun-susun jadi bahasa hati. Ini hati aku, ini jari aku... This is My Moonlight Sonata~

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear U...


Dear U,
i'm singin' this sad song,
i'm writin' this sad story of mine,
and i'm whistlin' this sad melody,
so that u can hear, read & feel my emptiness..

Dear U,
sing to me,
so i can forget his voice
that used to sing before i sleep..

Dear U,
whisper to my ears,
the words of wisdom and love,
so i can forget his poems,
that used to be my strength,
to live this cruel life..

Dear U,
write me some love notes,
with all your heart & blood,
so i can tell myself,
i don't need him no more,
as i have u, who love me more than he do~ 

Dear U,
please.. ease my pain,
wipe away my tears,
as i'm tired of listening to my own sorrows...


Dear U, Dear U.. 


May 8, 2009 at 5:24am

No comments: